The Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) invites returning and new partners to submit a proposal for programming that will increase healthy eating and physical activity among Michigan’s most vulnerable populations.
MFF facilitates the development of effective, high-quality nutrition education and physical activity programming focusing on people eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Through a competitive proposal process, partners are selected each year to work throughout Michigan to implement SNAP-Education (SNAP-Ed) programming.
To be considered for funding for your program:
- Submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) (Updated 3-1-17) by Friday, March 31, 2017 at 4:00pm EST
- Submit your proposal, including all required documents, by Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 4:30pm EST
It will take up to 2 days to have your user account activated in the MFF Grant Portal. To ensure adequate time for account activation, please register by March 28th, 4:30pm EST.
Follow the instructions in the link below to begin the registration process.
Letter of Intent
If you have technical difficulties with the MFF Grant Portal, contact our technical support team at FluxxTechnicalHelp@michiganfitness.org.
If you have questions or need technical assistance, please send an email to email@example.com Questions will be answered and posted in batches a couple of times per week.
Technical Assistance Webinars
MFF invites new and returning partners to participate in upcoming technical assistance sessions for the FY2018 Request for Proposals (RFP).
To assist you during the proposal writing process and provide guidance, MFF will offer two technical assistance webinars on:
- Thursday, March 16th 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday, March 30th 2:00pm – 3:30pm
These webinars are an opportunity for you to ask questions about the SNAP-Ed FY2018 RFP writing process. Participants may join the session at any time, but registration is required. All questions and answers will be posted in the FAQs.
Participation in these webinars is not mandatory for applicants.
- Letter of Intent (Updated 3-1-17) – required to be completed and submitted to MFF by March 31, 2017 at 4:00pm EST.
- Proposal Backgrounder – background information to help you complete your proposal
- Proposal Form (Updated 3-1-17) – required to be completed and submitted to MFF
- Proposal Instructions – directions for how to complete the Proposal Form
- Budget Worksheet – required to be completed and submitted to MFF
- Budget Instructions – directions for how to complete the Budget Worksheet
- Letter of Qualification – required to be completed and submitted to MFF
- Assurances – required to be completed and submitted to MFF
- Evaluation Assurances – required to be completed and submitted to MFF