2018 Mid-Year Request for Applications (RFA)
The Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) is pleased to announce a mid-year funding opportunity for community partners. One of the important roles of MFF, as a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education (SNAP-Ed) Implementing Agency, is to increase the capacity for implementation of effective multi-level and multi-component SNAP-Ed programming to meet needs in underserved areas across the state and for priority underserved populations. MFF facilitates the development of effective, high-quality nutrition education and physical activity programming targeting people eligible for SNAP.
Through the 2018 RFA, MFF is seeking local and regional partners to deliver SNAP-Ed interventions focused on:
- Reaching new audiences and/or eligible participants in new venues; and
- Using a multi-sector collaborative approach to achieve program goals.
The anticipated programming period is February 2018 – January 2019.
- View or download the RFA for complete application instructions.
- Submit your Notification of Intent using the form below by January 3, 2018.
- After the Notification of Intent is submitted, reviewed, and approved, you will be invited to submit an application through the Michigan Nutrition Network (MNN) website. Applications are due by January 17, 2018.
SNAP-Ed Program Parameters
If you are invited to apply, the following documents will be required as part of your application:
Budget Summary Worksheet
Budget Narrative Template
Letter of Qualification
MFF SNAP-Ed Applicant Information Sheet
If you have questions or need technical assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be answered and posted in batches in the FAQ.