The Michigan Fitness Foundation wants to make it as easy as possible for you to meet the SNAP-Ed requirements that are a part of your funding. Each of the links below is either one of those requirements or tools to help you meet the requirements:
- And Justice for All posters must be visible to all participants during SNAP-Ed education and events.
- Civil Rights Statement must be visible on all SNAP-Ed-funded materials. Failing to use the Civil Rights Statement could result in items not being eligible for reimbursement.
- Forms and Reports are an essential part of your SNAP-Ed grant. Reporting deadlines must be met in order for MFF to submit information to the USDA and MDHHS in a timely manner.
- M2HL Update Portal is an online tool for entering SNAP-Ed program information into the Map to Healthy Living.
- Parent Engagement Activities (PEAs) are any school event and are designed for parents and caregivers. PEAs require pre-approval.
- Programming & Operations Manual will help you understand the many programming, administrative and fiscal parameters that govern MFF Partners’ SNAP-Ed funding.
- Statewide Evaluation is required for all MNN Partners and will assess whether SNAP-Ed interventions are meeting their goals.