The Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) is dedicated to supporting its SNAP-Ed Partners so they can provide the best possible SNAP-Ed programming across Michigan. One of the ways we do this is by making a variety of resources available to our SNAP-Ed Partners.
- Book Lists are provided so you have easy access to a variety of children’s books that have been reviewed for use in SNAP-Ed.
- Logos and logo guidelines are available so Partners can properly recognize the SNAP-Ed funders.
- Michigan Harvest of the Month™ resources can be used in your school, farmers market, grocery store, pantry, or community.
- Nutrition Education Reinforcement Items (NERI) are take-home items SNAP-Ed Partners give participants to reinforce SNAP-Ed activities.
- Order Forms are available so you can readily place orders for NERI, social marketing items, and Michigan Harvest of the Month.
- Scantron Services are available to help you with your SNAP-Ed program evaluation.
- Useful Links can help you access the SNAP-Ed Tool Kit, Michigan’s best practices, the SNAP-Ed Interpretive Guide, and other online resources that will strengthen your SNAP-Ed programming.
MFF also provides training and other resources. If you don’t see what you need and would like assistance, please contact your MFF SNAP-Ed Project Manager.